Software for Mobile Equipment
- Programmable autoprocessor for incoming SMS messages. It may take various action when SMS arrives: send e-mail, run a program, update ODBC-compatible database etc.
- Built-in SMTP server allows SmsRc to act as email-to-SMS gateway: any email message to email@example.com is forwarded as SMS to 555.
- NEW: Built-in SOAP-enabled web server facilitates using SmsRc as a component of a larger project. Sample C# project included.
- Send, receive, archive SMS messages from your mobile phone
- Avoid spam: auto-clean your phone from unwanted messages
- Windows and Linux (x86) are supported, the message database may be shared.
Free Software Section
SnODBC is a binding for ODBC API for the TCL
scripting language. It is available as a starkit
containing the developer's documentation along with the extension itself.
; Donate with PayPal
How to use this site
Well, you may browse this site, just like any other one, and use ўўTextSearch ==ЇЇ to find the information you need. But there are also some features available to you after you ўў/Registration ==registerЇЇ on this wiki: you'll be able to watch pages (you'll receive a notification each time the page is changed), and attach comments to each page related to a particular product – e.g. ask questions, and both the question and the answer will be accessible to other visitors.
If you have already registered, you may log in using the form in the top of the page.
Please be careful when you enable watches on pages. Some of the pages are changed frequently, but the changes are mostly editorial. We recommend the following method to decide if you need a watch on a page:
- If you want to be notified on a particular program's new releases, set watch on its release notes page.
- If you want to receive a notification when the program's documentation changes, set watch on the program's documentation.
We'll do our best to keep meaningless, editorial-only changes of the pages mentioned above as seldom as possible.